Woo~
Alright man, i'm now in school.. Having Lab now,trying out some new stuff called ALICE. It was pretty easy after some tries. yes!
I bought a new laptop recently, which i desire a lot. And my life is filled with colours and stress-ness. lolx
I shall do some random posting now.. cause it is kind of bored for this lab stuff.
I love to crap a lot
Movie catching with the one i like is really romantic
I really admire Authors which can produces books that really stir up my interest in reading their books, because i'm such a book-hater. lolx
I'm really in a lab with all kind of freak, they played stupid games and 3D amina.. =D
My class C202, is a wonderful class i will say, althought there's no girls in our class.. It's a class with a slogan that goes ''stick together class'', because no matter where we go, we go as a class, but only for 1 or 2 outcast-er(s) lah.. forget about them.. haha
Cmath was kind of mad! What's with those numbers.. that can really kill our brains!
It was all random typing for what i have mentioned above.. haha, if you think it's nonsensical, i will say, you're right.. cause it doesn't link anything together at all. WAHAHA.. i'm sure a lamer!!
Well, who knows when will be the next time i post when all those projects and homework starts to pile up upon me?!
Lydia-
Although you had some nonsensical stuff that involves in your life, but seriously you brighten up my life and makes me know that what's the thing in my life that i wants and what the term 'WAIT' is.. thankyou very much
Cheryl, jason, junjie-
Thanks for those O's level's period, i really appreciate studying with you guys.. ahah
I'm so proud of you all..
BYE
got to go!
I bought a new laptop recently, which i desire a lot. And my life is filled with colours and stress-ness. lolx
I shall do some random posting now.. cause it is kind of bored for this lab stuff.
I love to crap a lot
Movie catching with the one i like is really romantic
I really admire Authors which can produces books that really stir up my interest in reading their books, because i'm such a book-hater. lolx
I'm really in a lab with all kind of freak, they played stupid games and 3D amina.. =D
My class C202, is a wonderful class i will say, althought there's no girls in our class.. It's a class with a slogan that goes ''stick together class'', because no matter where we go, we go as a class, but only for 1 or 2 outcast-er(s) lah.. forget about them.. haha
Cmath was kind of mad! What's with those numbers.. that can really kill our brains!
It was all random typing for what i have mentioned above.. haha, if you think it's nonsensical, i will say, you're right.. cause it doesn't link anything together at all. WAHAHA.. i'm sure a lamer!!
Well, who knows when will be the next time i post when all those projects and homework starts to pile up upon me?!
Lydia-
Although you had some nonsensical stuff that involves in your life, but seriously you brighten up my life and makes me know that what's the thing in my life that i wants and what the term 'WAIT' is.. thankyou very much
Cheryl, jason, junjie-
Thanks for those O's level's period, i really appreciate studying with you guys.. ahah
I'm so proud of you all..
BYE
got to go!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home